Monday, December 5, 2011

Quick Reflections

I woke up this morning full of energy that seemed to match the crispiness in the air.  Getting ready to head out for a full day of administrative errands and a get together for a cuppa with one of my favorite people and artists Angels Madrueno. 
So while having my first morning cuppa brew I downloaded some quick pics and some really quick editing to post and share about our first debut of Soda Pop Bling | Totemic Flights at the Bejeweled Show held by Gallery Tilal.  It was such an eye opener and meeting so many different people in that amazing space was the best way for LB o J'zazz to introduce our body of work.  So here are a few images before I run out.... to be inspired and curious along the way. 
A close up of my most recent piece Totemic Flights 1
Reem and Hanan surprise visit
Lady Z- What would I do without her!

No comments: